Saint-Prex, Suisse

©2019 by Fanfare de la Verrerie de St-Prex. Proudly created with Wix.com

100 years of history

A Brief History

Fanfare de la Verrerie was founded in 1916 by Mr. Henri Cornaz, director of the Glasswork Company of St. Prex (Canton de Vaud, Switzerland).

 

At this time, this was for social purposes and most of the musicians were recruited from the factory workers.

In the 1980s, under the baton of Pierre Röthlisberger (twenty years at the helm), the ensemble's staff grew and the musical level increased and we evolve in Brass Band's 2nd section for the regionals contests.

Premier drapeau

Drapeau de 1906 à 1917